In this internship you’ll build cloud integrations for an e-commerce use case. You’ll use the latest technical innovations in the area of cloud development, event driven architectures and Integration. The Integration platform builds on top of today’s leading cloud provider AWS (Amazon Web Services).
The e-commerce company, our use case, consists of multiple business applications which together fulfil their customer needs. Their end customers interact via multiple channels, one of which is the Magento webshop to place orders. The core of the customer relation & marketing is centered around an industry standard Salesforce SaaS offering. An SAP system takes care of the order processes, and they centralized the product management in another separate microservice.
All these systems need to seamlessly work together to make sure that the business processes can be efficiently executed. It is the combination of these systems which provides the company’s added value. On top of that, evolving customer expectations requires the company that all the integrations are implemented in a realtime, and event-driven way.
During this internship you’ll focus on following cross system flows:
- Order placement and fulfilment, an end-customer can place an order via different channels (Magento and Salesforce)
- Customer enrollment, all systems are updated with the latest information of new and existing customers.
- Product Information synchronisation, product information is synchronized from a master application towards the webshops and other systems.
You’ll implement the integrations according to microservices and cloud integration best practises.
What you will learn
Who should apply?
- You are a final year IT student who is not afraid of a challenge.
- You are an analytic person who is proficient in abstract reasoning.
- You are eager to learn new technologies and have an interest in cloud technologies.
- You are able to work independently.
- You are able to use DevOps principles.
Voices from our community
The true strength of a community lies in its people. That's why we proudly let them share their experiences working within i8c. It's our remarkable community that embodies our value.
When I joined i8c, I was immediately welcomed into the perfect blend of work and fun. During my first FastTrack day, I got to participate in an archery activity with the team. My introduction here was certainly one to remember!
I had just come from the school benches, and I truly have the opportunity to learn and grow, with a lot of guidance, and that is a big plus.
Build bridges as an intern
Want to get a taste of a career in integration?
Our community of integration experts is eager to stand by your side as you take your first steps.
An internship at i8c offers hands-on experience with integration technologies. Take a knowledge deep-dive into public clouds, microservices, programming languages, connectivity platforms, and much more. Meanwhile, you'll be taking your first steps towards becoming an enterprise integration specialist.
Let's get in touch. We would love to connect with you!
© 2023 I8C. All rights reserved.
Terms Privacy Cookies