To expand our Ghent based team we are currently looking for a Cloud Integration Consultant with a passion for the kubernetes ecosystem.
Who are we
I8c Cloud Native combines a Cloud Native vision with Enterprise Integration skills. We master emerging cloud integration technologies and translate event-driven and microservice principles to our clients enterprise integration use cases. For both small and large clients, we design Application Integration, API Management, and Event broker platforms. This by focusing on serverless technologies from both the AWS and Kubernetes ecosystem.
As part of an i8c division, you’ll join a community of passionate integration experts leading the enterprise integration space in Belgium.
- Coding experience with languages such as Java, Node.js, .NET core.
The Kubernetes ecosystem has no secrets for you.
You have experience with DevOps tooling like Jenkins, Tekton, Terraform, CloudFormation or others.
Knowledge of data formats and standards like JSON, XML, OpenAPI and CloudEvents.
You are eager to learn all about Cloud Integration technologies and you are interested in becoming an expert in this field.
Some experience within the field of Enterprise Integration and API Management is a plus.
You are eager to learn and stay on top of the latest kubernetes and integration trends.
Knowledge of API Security standards like Oauth, OpenID Connect is a plus.
You have good (English and Dutch) communication skills. Preferably an understanding of French.
Education level Bachelor/Master
- You will be responsible to architect, design, develop and test integration scenario’s
- You will implement messaging solution, API frameworks and integration agents for distributed environments.
- You will develop solutions on the platforms of our customers to answer the needs of various projects.
- You will further grow as an expert in integration of API’s, (micro) services and cloud native solutioning.
What’s in it for you?
- i8c offers you a challenging job with plenty of coaching, training, interesting clients and projects.
- A competitive salary, in line with your experience and skills.
- Extra benefits such as a company car, mobile phone, laptop, meal vouchers, a pension plan and health insurance.
- A working environment where initiative and entrepreneurship is stimulated.
- Regular fun and knowledge sharing events.
Voices from our community
The true strength of a community lies in its people. That's why we proudly let them share their experiences working within i8c. It's our remarkable community that embodies our value.
When I joined i8c, I was immediately welcomed into the perfect blend of work and fun. During my first FastTrack day, I got to participate in an archery activity with the team. My introduction here was certainly one to remember!
I had just come from the school benches, and I truly have the opportunity to learn and grow, with a lot of guidance, and that is a big plus.
Build bridges as an intern
Want to get a taste of a career in integration?
Our community of integration experts is eager to stand by your side as you take your first steps.
An internship at i8c offers hands-on experience with integration technologies. Take a knowledge deep-dive into public clouds, microservices, programming languages, connectivity platforms, and much more. Meanwhile, you'll be taking your first steps towards becoming an enterprise integration specialist.
Let's get in touch. We would love to connect with you!
© 2023 I8C. All rights reserved.
Terms Privacy Cookies