The i8c group is setting up an integration DevOps Factory. For this new initiative we are looking for multiple Integration Engineers.
The DevOps Factory will deliver projects and provide managed services, specifically targeted at the domain of Hybrid Integration Platform (HIP) solutions. The members of this team will work remotely from their home, or optionally from one of our remote co-working spaces, for our customers in the BeNeLux region.
As our DevOps Factory Integration Engineer you will:
- Be end-to-end responsible for the DevOps Factory projects, from development till operational maintenance, according to the DevOps principles, aiming for a maximum uptime and a low incident rate.
- Learn to master multiple HIP vendor solutions (IMB, Microsoft, Software AG, TIBCO) and contribute setting up best practices and standards for these tools.
- Provide support one week per month while being part of a 24/7 standby team
Participate in the daily standup meetings and report to the DevOps Factory Manager in Belgium
- You have experience with or are interested in one or more of the following Hybrid Integration Platform technologies:
- Software AG webMethods
- Tibco Connect: BusinessWorks, BusinessConnect, Mashery, Cloud Integration, MFT
- IBM App Connect/API Connect
- Microsoft BizTalk and Azure Integration Services
- English is a must. You are also a pro-active communicator, using tools such as Microsoft Teams, Slack, Zoom,…
- You have programming experience with Java or .Net, with a focus on back-end development and are familiar with basic networking and security principles (DNS, firewalls, HTTP, SSL…)
- Knowledge of Enterprise Integration Patterns is a plus
- You have knowledge of DevOps principles and development automation tools (CI/CD, testing) such as git, …
- Experience with Software Development and Collaboration tools such as Atlassian, GitLab,… is a plus
- You are keen on quality and sustainability of your work and have a mindset for accurate and efficient documentation and administration
- You enjoy being part of a (mostly virtual) team and endeavor to promote social interactions in your expert community
- You have a college or university degree in IT
What’s in it for you?
- Join a successful group of companies, with a highly specialized and skilled team of more than 100 colleagues, that will support you locally from the BeNeLux.
- Additionally, become a member of the larger Cronos group ecosystem, with more than 7000 employees in the BeNeLux
- You will be able to work 100% from home, with the option to occasionally work from one of our co-working spaces
- Tailored to the country where you are living, you will receive a competitive remuneration package,
- We will invest in your training and coaching, through virtual class-room trainings, seminars, team events, self-study programs and our FastTrack-methodology.
- You will have access to all resources available to our BeNeLux team: cloud platforms (AWS, Azure, Google Cloud Platform), HIP vendor assets (software, knowledge base,…),…
- You will meet your fellow colleagues on our periodical social events, having the opportunity to share knowledge, experience, and fun
Voices from our community
The true strength of a community lies in its people. That's why we proudly let them share their experiences working within i8c. It's our remarkable community that embodies our value.
When I joined i8c, I was immediately welcomed into the perfect blend of work and fun. During my first FastTrack day, I got to participate in an archery activity with the team. My introduction here was certainly one to remember!
I had just come from the school benches, and I truly have the opportunity to learn and grow, with a lot of guidance, and that is a big plus.
Build bridges as an intern
Want to get a taste of a career in integration?
Our community of integration experts is eager to stand by your side as you take your first steps.
An internship at i8c offers hands-on experience with integration technologies. Take a knowledge deep-dive into public clouds, microservices, programming languages, connectivity platforms, and much more. Meanwhile, you'll be taking your first steps towards becoming an enterprise integration specialist.
Let's get in touch. We would love to connect with you!
© 2023 I8C. All rights reserved.
Terms Privacy Cookies