We’re looking for a new passionate consultant who’s eager to strengthen our integration community with a strong focus on Event-Driven Architecture (EDA). Are you ready to guide high-end customers in adopting EDA principles? Can you translate the principles in technical design and solutions? Are you well-established in the Apache Kafka and the ecosystem around it?
Then this is role is for you!
Who are we
By joining i8c, you’ll join a community of more than 130 experts in the field of integration. A community focused on in-depth technical know-how, pragmatic delivery, and long-term partnerships.
- Thorough understanding of Event-Driven Architecture
- Thorough understanding of Enterprise Integration Concepts like
- Application Integration, Messaging & API Management.
- Knowledge of data formats and standards like JSON, XML, OpenAPI, AsyncAPI, CloudEvents, Avro, Protobuf, Oauth2, …
- Experience with Apache Kafka
- Experience with Java
- Experience with Kubernetes (and/or Red Hat OpenShift)
- Experience with DevOps tooling like Tekton, Jenkins, ArgoCD, Terraform, …
- Experience with one or more integration platforms. (ex. Software AG webMethods ESB, Mulesoft Anypoint, IBM ACE, WSO2, TIBCO BusinessWorkx, Red Hat Fuse/Camel, … )
- Experience with a public cloud like AWS, Azure, and/or GCP.
- You’re fluently explaining your designs in English. Dutch and/or French is a plus
But most of all => You are eager to become an expert in this domain!Are you not yet at this level, but you really want to build a career as an Integration Architect? Let’s see how our i8c community can help you build your career!
- Provide advice on Event-Driven Architecture to customers
- Translate EDA principles into technical designs and solutions
- Help customers adopt Apache Kafka and related technologies
- Collaborate with other team members to ensure successful project delivery
- Stay up-to-date with industry developments
- Actively share knowledge within the i8c Community
- Further grow as an integration expert with a focus on the EDA ecosystem (incl. Apache Kafka, Apache Pulsar, … )
What’s in it for you?
- i8c offers you a challenging job with plenty of coaching, training, interesting clients and projects.
- A competitive salary, in line with your experience and skills.
- Extra benefits such as a company car, mobile phone, laptop, meal vouchers, a pension plan and health insurance.
- A working environment where initiative and entrepreneurship is stimulated.
- Regular fun and knowledge sharing events.
Voices from our community
The true strength of a community lies in its people. That's why we proudly let them share their experiences working within i8c. It's our remarkable community that embodies our value.
When I joined i8c, I was immediately welcomed into the perfect blend of work and fun. During my first FastTrack day, I got to participate in an archery activity with the team. My introduction here was certainly one to remember!
I had just come from the school benches, and I truly have the opportunity to learn and grow, with a lot of guidance, and that is a big plus.
Build bridges as an intern
Want to get a taste of a career in integration?
Our community of integration experts is eager to stand by your side as you take your first steps.
An internship at i8c offers hands-on experience with integration technologies. Take a knowledge deep-dive into public clouds, microservices, programming languages, connectivity platforms, and much more. Meanwhile, you'll be taking your first steps towards becoming an enterprise integration specialist.
Let's get in touch. We would love to connect with you!
© 2023 I8C. All rights reserved.
Terms Privacy Cookies