03 Jan webMethods Process performance analyzing
We all get in touch with different processes on daily basis. Most of the times there are tools available to monitor if a process ran successfully. But in many cases the performance of these processes aren’t measured before they are deployed to the production environment.
How did we get started?
- We recognized different steps in the process
- Xslt transformations
- Database transactions
- We created SQL scripts to measure the time these process steps ran
- Based on custom audit data from the customer
- Based on the webMethods audit tables (service execution)
- We analyzed the results with our custom excel template