I8c Cloud Native combines a Cloud Native vision with Enteprise Integration skills. We master emerging cloud integration technologies and translate event-driven and microservice principles to our clients enterprise integration use cases. For both small and large clients, we design Application Integration, API Management, and Event broker platforms. This by focussing on serverless technologies from both the AWS and Kubernetes ecosystem.
To expand our Ghent based team we are currently looking for a Cloud Integration Consultant with a passion for the kubernetes ecosystem.
As part of an i8c division, you’ll join a community of pationated integration experts leading the enterprise integration space in Belgium.
Who are we looking for
- Coding experience with languages such as Java, Node.js, .NET core.
- The Kubernetes ecosystem has no secrets for you.
- You have experience with DevOps tooling like Jenkins, Tekton, Terraform, CloudFormation or others.
- Knowledge of data formats and standards like JSON, XML, OpenAPI and CloudEvents.
- You are eager to learn all about Cloud Integration technologies and you are interested in becoming an expert in this field.
- Some experience within the field of Enterprise Integration and API Management is a plus.
- You are eager to learn and stay on top of the latest kubernetes and integration trends.
- Knowledge of API Security standards like Oauth, OpenID Connect is a plus.
- You have good (English and Dutch) communication skills. Preferably an understanding of French.
- Education level Bachelor/Master
What will you do?
- You will be responsible to architect, design, develop and test integration scenario’s
- You will implement messaging solution, API frameworks and integration agents for distributed environments.
- You will develop solutions on the platforms of our customers to answer the needs of various projects.
- You will further grow as an expert in integration of API’s, (micro) services and cloud native solutioning.
What’s in it for you?
- I8c Cloud Native offers you a challenging job with plenty of coaching, training, interesting clients and projects.
- A competitive salary, in line with your experience and skills.
- Extra benefits such as a company car, mobile phone, laptop, meal vouchers, a pension plan and health insurance.
- A working environment where initiative and entrepreneurship is stimulated.
- Regular fun and knowledge sharing events.