02 Apr Devops Factory Integration Engineer
Devops Factory Integration Engineer
The i8c group is setting up a near-shore integration DevOps Factory. For this new initiative we are looking for multiple DevOps integration engineers.
The DevOps Factory will deliver projects and provide managed services, specifically targeted at the domain of Hybrid Integration Platform (HIP) solutions. The members of this team will work remotely from their home, or optionally from one of our remote co-working spaces, for our customers in the BeNeLux region.
A DevOps Engineer will:
- Be eager to learn to work with solutions from multiple HIP vendors (IBM, Microsoft, Software AG, Tibco)
- Provide support one week per month while being part of a 24/7 standby team
- Be end-to-end responsible for their own projects, from development to operational maintenance, according to the DevOps principles
- Participate in the daily standup meetings and report to the DevOps Factory Manager in Belgium
- Join a successful group of companies, with a highly specialized and skilled team of more than 100 colleagues, that will support you locally from the BeNeLux.
- Additionally, become a member of the larger Cronos group ecosystem, with more than 7000 employees in the BeNeLux
- You will be able to work 100% from home, with the option to occasionally work from one of our co-working spaces
- Tailored to the country where you are living, you will receive a competitive remuneration package,
- We will invest in your training and coaching, through virtual class-room trainings, seminars, team events, self-study programs and our FastTrack-methodology.
- You will have access to all resources available to our BeNeLux team: cloud platforms (AWS, Azure, Google Cloud Platform), HIP vendor assets (software, knowledge base,…),…
- You have experience with or are interested in one or more of the following Hybrid Integration Platform technologies:
- Software AG webMethods
- Tibco Connect: BusinessWorks, BusinessConnect, Mashery, Cloud Integration, Managed File Transfer (MFT)
- IBM App Connect/API Connect
- Microsoft BizTalk and Azure
- English is a must. You are also a pro-active communicator, using tools such as Microsoft Teams, Slack, Zoom,…
- You have basic programming experience with Java or .Net and are familiar with basic networking and security principles (DNS, firewalls, HTTP, SSL…)
- You have knowledge of DevOps principles and tools such as git, CI/CD, testing,…
- Experience with Software Development and Collaboration tools such as Atlassian, GitLab,… is a plus
- You have a college or university degree in IT