22 May Integration Consultant
DescriptionIoT integration & API Management components are being added to the hybrid integration platforms we have been implementing at our customers for more than a decade, which is creating lots of new challenging opportunities. To further meet the demand of our clients, we are currently looking for IT integration consultants to join our team:
What we do
- Investing in training and coaching
Our consultants have the opportunity to go on training internally and externally. You will be able to grow at your own pace.
- Knowledge sharing
i8c wants to share everything with you, also its knowledge. That is why we offer you all kinds of information tools – internal knowledge sharing session, a sharepoint knowledge base, fast tracks,… everything to build your knowledge and keep it up to date!
- The necessary hard- and software
As a consultant you will receive a (powerful) laptop and all the software you need. Our three laboservers give you the opportunity to experiment with the software.
- A lot of fringe benefits
With i8c you don’t just receive a laptop, mobile phone, company car, meal checks, hospitalization- and groupinsurance, but most of all a stimulating environment.
Working for i8c is never boring. Our clients are in Brussels, Antwerp and Ghent and vary from large to medium size, from utility to retail to telecom.
Who are we looking for
- You have experience in diverse technical environments and are eager and interested to further expand your knowledge in the integration domain.
- You have interest in or experience with one of the Hybrid Integration Solutions from one of these platform providers: Axway, CA, Dell Boomi, Google, IBM, Kong, Microsoft, AWS, MuleSoft, WSO2, Tibco, Software AG,….
- You are experienced in working with a modern programming language such as Java or .NET.
- You have excellent knowledge of Dutch and English and preferably also understanding of French.
- Education level minimum Bachelor.
- You are willing to commute daily to Antwerp, Brussels or Ghent.